Sunday, November 22, 2015

Shatterproof Wine Glass- Set of Two

#WineGlass

-Company's Description-

  • Waterproof, Insulation, Odor-Free, Long Lasting, No Color Fading
  • High quality silicon rubber material
  • No grimy feeling, feels great to hold in hand
  • Heat resistant, Dishwasher Safe, Hand washing Safe100% recyclable



-My Experience-

I love the shatterproof wine glasses. The are made with a silicone rubber material. You can squeeze and bend them all day long and they wont break or loose their shape. They are perfect if your a  clutz like me who is always dropping glasses. This is an amazing product. 



I got this product free for my honest review

-Get your's at the link below-

http://www.amazon.com/Shatterproof-Wine-Glass-Set-2/dp/B016XCOQGW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1446991685&sr=8-1&keywords=B016XCOQGW


No comments:

Post a Comment