Monday, November 16, 2015

Reach Cables- 10 Foot Long IPhone Charger

#ReachCablesIphoneCORD


-Company description of their product-


Its super long to enable plenty of distance to use you Apple device while its charging.
Constructed of extremely durable braided fabric. 
Its considered to be more durable than all other Apple charging cables.
Guaranteed to work with Apple iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, Apple iPad, mini, mini 2, mini 3, iPad Air, Air 2, iPad, Apple iPod, nano and touch.
Tangle free design.
24k gold-plated copper contacts.
data transmission rate 480 Mbps.
8 pin USB.




-My Personal Experience with their product-

I've used this charger for the past few days and so far it works amazingly well. I love the 10 foot long cord, I can charge my phone and use it without having to sit right next to the plugin. So far it is very durable and well made. With the package it came in it is perfect for travel, you never have to worry about it getting tangled up with other stuff or getting damaged.  



Overall Rating-  definitely worth recommending

I got this product for free for my honest review

Get your at the link below-



-Seller Warranty Description-
1 Year Warranty








No comments:

Post a Comment