Friday, November 13, 2015

Tweez'em Stainless Steal Precision Tweezers by Majestic Bombay



Tweez'em Stainless Steel Tweezers are the best tweezers I have ever used. It's perfect for ingrown hair, eyebrow plucking, getting ingrown hairs, perfect for splinters and glass removal. At first I wasn't sure about the super pointy tip but then I got a splinter and found out these tweezers were perfect. I highly recommend you try these tweezers. It has a lifetime guarantee so if you aren't satisfied they will give you a full refund or a replacement. 

I did get this product for free for my honest review. 

Get yours at the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/majestic-bombay-stainless-ingrown-splintertweeze/dp/b00baywofy/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1399662817&sr=8-1&keywords=b00baywofy

No comments:

Post a Comment