Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Professional Series Advanced Color Care System by Arvazallia




I received the Professional Series Advanced Color Care System by Arvazallia for free for my honest review.
I love this product it is amazing. I have been coloring my hair for several years and so my hair is extremely damaged but thanks to the Advanced Color Care my hair was softer after one use. The 3-step system is super easy to use. The product comes with a 11.16 fl. oz. bottle of color care moisturizing shampoo, a 10.14 fl. oz. bottle of restorative conditioner, and an 8.45 oz.of the rejuvenating hair mask and deep conditioner. Also you don't have to use a lot just a little amount and your good to go. 

It leaves hair looking soft, silky and healthy. Its infused with vitamin rich Argan oil, Macadamia oil, Aloe Vera and and also nourishes your hair with essential nutrients. It also promotes natural hair growth and gives your hair added body and volume. This product is Sulfate free and paraben free. It works on all hair types from permed hair to bleached hair. 

The Advanced Color Care System is an amazing product and I highly recommend it for people who dye their hair or have damaged hair from dying.




You can get yours at the link below: 

 http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Sulfate-Conditioner-Macadamia-Arvazallia/dp/B0118VITA2

No comments:

Post a Comment