Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Liver Edge - Herbal Supplement for detox and cleanse




Liver edge by Go Nutrients is an amazing product. You just use 1/4 teaspoon (approx. 15-20 drops) 1-3 times a day. You can take it straight or mix with a little bit of water. I personally mix it with water because the taste isn't to pleasant. It contains Milk Thistle Seed, Dandelion Root, Chicory Root, Turmeric Root, Artichoke leaf, Gentian Root, and Wormwood leaf. It comes in a 2 oz. bottle. It is alcohol free, Sugar free, Dairy free, Nut free, Wheat free, and Gluten free. I have used Liver Edge one a day for several days and I have more energy and feel a lot better. When I am out I will defiantly be purchasing this product again.

I received this product at a huge discount/ free for my honest opinion.

You can get a bottle of liver edge at-

  • GoNutrients.com 
  • http://www.amazon.com/Liver-Edge-Supplement-Concentrated-Guaranteed/dp/B015GGTFIK





No comments:

Post a Comment